Delta is a brand of contractor style table saws, but that is not the only thing that Delta offers. They have a long line of products that meet the needs of all consumers. Delta has a long history of providing products made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship at the most affordable price.
One of the most highly rated saws from Delta is the Delta 36-5000 contractor table saw. This saw is versatile enough to be used by anyone for any reason. It has simple controls and is very user friendly. It is a top of the saw that is truly a force to be reckoned with. The thirty inch RH Rip steel wings are just one of the many loved features included in the Delta 36-5000 contractor saw.
Delta 36-5000 Contractor Style Table Saw Review
Delta 36-5000 Contractor Saw Features
- The stand has a tubular design that is truly one of a kind. The stand is not only stylish with incredible details. It is also functional because it provides one hundred percent stability and support.
- This saw has a unique Biesemeyer fence that is extremely heavy duty.
- The saw fence also has rip dual windows that are nothing short of breathtaking. Users will be left in awe by the effective features this one of a kind saw has.
- The on and off switch is large in size and extremely user friendly.
- The rail system is one piece which makes it easy to make precise cuts.
- It has a guard standard design motor that is tool free.
- It has an impressive dual voltage of 120V – 240V.
- The arbor is five eighths of an inch while the blade degree is tilted at forty degrees to the left.
- When the blade is titled to a ninety degree angle, the maximum depth the blade can cut runs approximately three and a half inches.
- When the blade is at a forty five degree angle, the maximum depth cut of the blade is roughly two point twenty five inches.
- The width of the saw with the fence is around fifty seven inches.
- The right rip of the blade is thirty inches while the left rip side of the blade is fifteen inches.
- The dust port size is two point five inches hose with a four inch adapter. All of these great features are included with the purchase of the Delta 36-5000 contractor style saw from Delta.
Delta 36-5000 Pros:
Perks and benefits are plentiful in the Delta 36-5000 contractor saw. Users of this saw love the safety features that cut down on the amount of accidents that occur during use. In fact, Delta has one of the highest safety ratings in the business. Not many other models can compare to the safety and functionality of this saw.
- This saw can easily be moved from place to place. It can be used at home and then easily transported to the workplace or job site. It is lightweight enough to be portable, but still provides a sturdy performance no matter where it is placed.
- It only weighs just a bit over two hundred pounds which also adds to easy portability.
- This saw has a serious design that is extremely detailed. It has a sleek professional eye catching appeal that makes this saw a popular choice.
- It can handle any task that is thrown its way. It is made with the highest quality materials that are meant to endure the elements and the test of time. It can handle easy home projects and difficult tasks associated with professional use.
Delta 36-5000 Cons:
Users of the Delta 36-5000 saw do not have a lot of complaints. The only con associated with the Delta 36-5000 from Delta is the price. It costs almost one thousand dollars. However, for the price this saw outperforms cheaper models. It is an investment that will eventually pay for itself because of the numerous ways it can be used.
What do Other Customers Say about This Table Saw?
Customers do not have a lot of complaints regarding the Delta 36-5000 contractor style table saw from Delta. In fact, there are plenty of reviews where customers rave about how effective and fantastic this saw is. Customers love the numerous features included with the saw. There are not even that many complaints about the price of just under one thousand bucks. The most highly rated feature is the safety features that Delta is so well known for.
Delta Nickel Challenge on 36-5052/ 5000
Customers love that the saw is made with materials that do not easily rust when exposed to the elements. There has never been a better time to purchase your own Delta 36-5000 contractor style table saw from Delta.